Advanced, integrated heat sink technology prevents the Exa-Bay™ and surrounding areas from overheating, giving additional benefits through savings on cooling costs.
With a range of models and 5 distinct photometric light distribution patterns, the Exa-Bay offers the perfect lighting solution for applications including warehouses, train and bus stations, factories, retail showrooms, sports facilities as well as a host of other commercial and industrial environments.
Exa-Bay™ is built to withstand a wide range of environmental conditions, with premium quality LEDs and materials, including optical grade lenses. The Exa-Bay™ model range includes square and linear housings as well as cable and surface mounting options, wire guards and battery backups. Occupancy sensors and dimming further reduce energy use. Specially designed reflectors provide superior glare control while maximising light output and efficiency.
- Versatile unit that produces an intensely bright light
- Up to 70% energy savings compared to non-LED systems
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Maintenance free
- Long life from 70,000 to 100,000 hours
- 10 to 13-year life span
- 5-year guarantee
- Range of models, applications and heights
- Built for a range of environmental conditions
- 5 distinct photometric patterns
- Cable and surface mounting options
- Fixture housing built from up to 80% recycled aluminium
- CE listed
- Weatherproof (IP65)
- High quality components
- Superior build quality
- Instant start, occupancy sensors and dimmable